Consulting Psychologist: We view this position as a thought leader, player, and advisor to other CMA consultants, as well as our clients. View Role
Associate Consultant: You’ll engage in an essential role in sharing best practices, recent research, and supporting CMA consultants with preparing and delivering client-related work. View Role
Administrative Assistant: You’ll play and integral role supporting client teams in the execution of client-related work, and in supporting the firm’s internal operations. View Role
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Great talent is always a good investment, and even when we’re not looking, we’re looking. Contact us
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At CMA Global Inc. we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We would love for you to work at CMA Global!
We are always seeking to add talented, driven individuals to our team. However, our business has recently been the target of several scammers aiming to take your time and money with false promises. Before accepting an interview request, please ensure you have considered the following.
- Does the request come from someone on the official CMA Global team? Our email addresses only end in “cmaconsult.com” and every current team member can be found on our “Who We Are” landing page (https://cmaconsult.com/who-we-are/).
- Did you apply for a job with us and/or talk to a team member at an event or conference? We do not cold call, so an interview request from us should not be a pleasant surprise.
- Did the interviewer ask you for money or ask you to pay to download interview software? All of our initial screenings are done via phone and a professional interview should never involve payment.
- Were you immediately offered a position? Our interview process is multi-step, including an on-site visit before any offer.
- Does the interviewer avoid or answer vaguely questions about the company specifics? Our team loves CMA Global and feels that an interview is our chance to show that!
- Do you have a gut feeling something is off? Trust it!
If you have concerns about whether your interview is legitimate, you can reach our team directly to confirm interview and job offer details at email@example.com.
Check back often for new and exciting career opportunities at CMA!