CMA Global is an established and growing business consulting firm with headquarters in St. Louis, MO and offices in Kansas City, MO and Denver, CO. Our team of 50 serves 400+ clients. We have an immediate opening for a full time Administrative Assistant position that performs varied, complex and confidential administrative support tasks that directly support the operations of our organization. Must have a business professional appearance, strong problem solving and communication skills, and must have a minimum of two years office experience. Must be friendly, engaging, professional, detail oriented, flexible and enjoy a variety of tasks. Strong keyboard and MS Office skills preferred. Will work in a fast paced, team oriented, supportive work environment. Covered parking and strong benefit package.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results. Check out our inclusion statement here
Base pay $35,568 with $5k sign-on bonus at 6-months of successful performance. Eligible for additional bonus plan after 6-months of successful performance. For more information, please visit us at www.cmaconsult.com.
Hours, 8:30 – 5:00 pm, M-F, one half hour for lunch
Reports to Scheduling Supervisor
- Provides confidential, non-manual support directly related to the business operations of the organization
- Instrumental in ensuring consultant and client satisfaction using discretion and independent judgement to manage consultant schedules and on-going projects to support on-time delivery and client responsiveness
- Uses independent judgement to make decisions about client requests that balances client satisfaction with business operational capability and practices
- Make travel arrangements.
- Schedule interviews/meetings for our 360 process
- Prepare reports, agenda/meeting notes, etc.
- Plan projects and logistics for consultants
- Manage internal CMA projects as assigned
- Assemble materials for client meetings.
- Word processing (typing/correcting/editing Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint documents), must type at least 60 wpm.
- Some data entry.
- Other administrative project work and duties as assigned.
- CMA pays health care premium 100% for employee.
- CMA pays health care premium 50% for dependents.
- Quarterly performance bonus eligibility after six months of successful tenure.
- Annual bonus after one year.
- Available to enroll in 401K after one year, with 25% match on contributions by CMA.
- CMA pays for life insurance.
- CMA provides for long-term disability insurance.
- CMA pays for parking space in covered parking garage.
- 2 weeks paid vacation initially in first year, 3 weeks after 5 full calendar years.
- 9 paid holidays.