Consultant (IO, Clinical, or Counseling Psychology, Ph.D.) | CMA St. Louis, Denver, or Kansas City
CMA (Colarelli, Meyer & Associates) is accepting applications for full-time Ph.D. level management consultants for the St. Louis, Denver, and Kansas City offices. CMA (www.cmaconsult.com) is a successful and growing management consulting firm providing customized services to 400+ clients including Fortune 500, private entrepreneurial companies, family owned businesses and not-for-profits. We provide assessment, leadership development, coaching, 360° feedback, organizational development and strategic planning services to clients internationally. Team members frequently collaborate with other consultants and clients across offices.
The culture is service oriented, fast paced, entrepreneurial, and collegial with a high degree of autonomy. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results. Check out our inclusion statement here.
In general, responsibilities and client contact will align with consultant experience. The following are typical responsibilities. The exact assignments depend on our engagements with clients and the consultant’s skills.
- Conduct individual selection and developmental assessments.
- Conduct role plays for the assessment of candidates for management and executive positions and provide input to the assessor.
- Participate in and lead organization development projects with other team members (e.g., leadership development, training, employee surveys, leadership development, selection systems, organizational assessment, etc.) depending on the mix of work with our clients. Will gain exposure to how multiple CMA consultants conduct projects and manage client relationships.
- Manage client accounts and conduct client review meetings to ensure exceptional client experience.
- Conduct executive coaching.
- Collect 360° feedback data and prepare report for client.
- Deliver in-person client projects, as-needed.
- Participate in roundtable and forum meetings.
- Conduct promotion and marketing efforts.
- Participate in monthly full-day consultant offsite meeting in St. Louis for client and business updates, assessor calibration, and professional development.
Education / Experience
- The successful candidate will have a Ph.D. in I/O, Clinical, or Counseling Psychology.
- Three years of applied experience required, preferably in consulting.
- Licensure is preferred. License eligibility is required.
- Full-time, exempt position.
- Start date flexible.
- Meet with CMA managing partner monthly.
- Project specific supervision by experienced consultant with client relationship responsibility.
- Travel expectations are 2-4 nights per month (10-20%).
- The compensation package is highly competitive and incented. Benefits are excellent.
- Relocation package available.
- Professional development and continuing education for licensure requirements provided by CMA.
If you are interested in learning more about the position or applying, please Get in Touch with CMA and select “I’d like to work at CMA” as your reason for contacting us.