Jon Hinrichs, Ph.D.
“We assess our performance by considering our accomplishments and the feedback we receive – but success is circumstantial, feedback is edited, and past performance is not future potential. Psychological assessment helps you step back and objectively compare yourself to thousands to see where you shine and fall short. Executive coaching turns those insights into action with a private arena to learn, practice, and experience growth.”
Jon consults with business leaders to help them hire the right the person, coach the future leader, and evolve company culture. Jon studied psychology at Emory University, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Saint Louis University, and specialized in personality assessment at the Menninger Clinic Professionals Unit working with executives, physicians, and athletes.
Jon is a licensed psychologist and member of the American Psychological Association, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, and Society for Consulting Psychology. He is a St. Louis native who likes to clear his head with 18 holes or a stroll through Fast Lane classic cars.
- Personality Assessment Case Study with Narcissism
- Personality Subtypes of Individuals who had Alcoholic Parents
- Psychodynamic Personality Assessment in a Primary Care Setting
- Factors Impacting Psychological Assessment Recommendation Adherence
- A Review of the Wiley Handbook of CBT