Coming January 2023
The Campfire is an intimate, group coaching experience for a select circle of women leaders looking for self-enrichment and connection.
Our objective is simple – to connect women leaders, provide research based content and lots of support. By taking a group approach to leadership training and coaching, The Campfire members will exponentially benefit by surrounding themselves with others to share experiences, hurdles, and triumphs.
This 8-week program is an opportunity to connect meaningfully and focus on something positive and future oriented – building a more energized and empowered YOU!
Group Coaching Sessions
Group Sessions will target common skills beneficial to any leader:
- Building Connections that work for you at work
- Being an Agent for Yourself
- Aligning values and actions to discover your Authenticity
- Defining Your Leadership Brand
In each of the four group sessions, a topic will be introduced including best practices, current research, and case studies. These groups will be highly interactive with polling, paired breakout questions and thought-provoking discussion.
In addition, there will be 3 Mastermind Sessions designed to help members connect with and learn from the other women in the program. It is not just about creating a group experience or event; it’s about creating a culture. Not only will members have the opportunity to share their own stories, but they will also learn and grow from hearing the experiences of others.
A Facebook group will keep the Campfire connected outside of group sessions to provide ongoing support, accountability, and a sense of community.
Leadership doesn’t have to be lonely – Let us show you the ropes of leadership and help you connect with other strong female leaders!
Session Dates and Details:
- Setting Up Camp: Introduction & Kickoff: January 10th
- Defining Your Leadership Brand: January 17th
- Mastermind: January 24th
- Aligning Values and Actions to Discover you Authenticity: January 31st
- Mastermind: February 7th
- Being an Agent for Yourself: February 14th
- Mastermind: February 21st
- Building Connections that Work for you at Work: February 28th
All sessions will be held on Tuesday afternoons (2-4:00pm MTN/3-5:00pm CST/4-6:00pm EST) via Zoom
Only 8 participants! Register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.